Sunday 28 December 2008

Testing the Water


Well this is something I never thought I would be doing .......... Blogging :lol:

The title is a reference to me splashing about in watercolour painting,but suppose it could also be a reference to me splashing about on here not knowing what to do .......

Well we have just got Christmas over, and one more party to go to at sister in laws tonight and that's it. We are having a quiet New Year, just going to Joanne and Ian's for a meal.

I have had 2 paintings in the Harris Open Show in Preston and the show finished on Christmas Eve so must go and pick up the paintings on Mon or Tues, otherwise they destroy them.

The above is one of the paintings I showed, it was from a photo from a friend, Doug, of Gondoliers taking a break in Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment